|Rated Lifting Capacity||1000 kg per cage|
|Maximum Height||250 Feet|
|Lifting Speed ||23.5 m/min|
|Motor Power||10 HP x 2|
|Drive Unit||Geared Winch|
|Mast Section||0.8x0.8 m|
The See-Saw Hoist
is similar in construction to the tower hoist, but offers double the performance. Two buckets are attached to the hoist, which alternately move up and down, saving a lot of the working hours. They need less power to operate and employ a 10 H.P. electric motor for their operation. Various attachments are made available by Universal to this hoist, helping consumers to customize it according to their requirements.Other Details:
- The Seesaw Type 02 Cage Material hoist is used for carrying material upto the heights of 250 feet.
- Upper And Lower Limiting Device
- When the suspension cage reaches the established, maximum or minimum height, power supply will be automatically disconnected and the cage will immediately stop operation, maximizing construction safety.
- Fall Arrester: When the hauling cable breaks, the safety hook will automatically arrest the fall.
- Guide Wheel: Two-way outer-clamping rolling design in a more suspension cage to operate in a more flexible and steadier manner.
- Sturdy construction
- Rugged design
- Optimum functionality